The lawyers at Goodman Halioua LLP have experience with employment law matters and are ready to assist both employers and employees with a variety of employment related issues, including:
- Wrongful dismissal;
- Constructive dismissal, which may occur when an employee is effectively terminated without being formally fired;
- Ontario Human Rights Code complaints;
- Workplace privacy issues;
- Advice regarding termination of employment;
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board matters and Appeals.
Fee arrangements are made on a case specific basis and are tailored to meet the needs of each client. Our employment lawyers offer both hourly fee and contingency fee arrangements. If you are facing an employment law issue, contact one of our employment lawyers to discuss your options under the law.